Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope you will find something of interest here. 

For those of you who don't know me, here's a little bit of info. I'm a very happily married mum of 3 living in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia. I have a little online business called Enchanted Garden where i sell lots of magical goodies.

I'm a believer in all things fairy and magic, obsessed with craft (needle felting is a fave at the  moment), trying to teach myself photography and photo shop and love spending my days with my children.

Not entirely sure what i'll be blogging about yet, but i think it will be a mixture of fairies, craft, recipes, fairies, gardening, life and fairies...did i mention fairies??

Anyway, hope you will find something of interest...thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment