Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 already....

When i first started this blog, i had planned to post daily (ok well at least weekly), but i guess that idea went out the window quickly. So i finally made it back, and it's 2011, wow, that came around fast! We have had a busy start to the year already, but i am hoping to try and be a bit more frequent in blogging this year.

So what's been going on in the Enchanted Garden?

January was a very busy month for us. I set up a little plaster painting stand in Berrima (Southern Highlands, NSW). I had quite a few little artists come to paint and create some wonderful masterpieces. I also loved the look on their little faces when they were told they could sprinkle glitter all over their plasters...as much as they wanted!!

I had lots of fun but will admit it was a little tricky juggling that and my own 3 children, thankfully my hubby, mum and mum-in-law were around to help out. 


We will soon be offering fund raising and party packs of plasters on the site. We have quite a few different styles to choose from and our packs will be made up of the most popular ones (or you can choose your own). 

just a few of the super popular ones.....



Now that I've finished the plaster painting, there is still no time to rest. February is here and everything starts up again. 

Today was a day of firsts. My fairy princess had her first day of Kindergarten today. She looked so grown up in her school uniform. She didn't get upset at all, even though i was a blubbering mess! She had a fantastic day and can't wait to get back there tomorrow!

My two little pixies also had their first session at a Steiner (Waldorf) playgroup. We all really enjoyed it. It was very different to our other playgroup but the boys seemed to have a really great time. Looking forward to next week.

I think I've rambled on enough now. I hope to get back into the blogging swing of things this year and bring you all the exciting Enchanted Garden news.

Faery Blessings.......

No comments:

Post a Comment