Thursday, February 3, 2011

Treasures in the garden

I'm excited about the new faery dust vials that we now have at Enchanted Garden. They are just so tiny and magical. 

The label on each one has been hand dyed and burned by me (with guidance from the faeries) and i can just imagine how enchanting they would be hidden throughout a garden for a fairy party.




Speaking of garden fairy parties, I am still waiting to hear back from the real estate agent in regards to a commercial property i am trying to lease for my shop. It has it's very own garden (front & back) and my imagination is working overtime thinking of all the magical places i can create there!! Expect to see a LOT of faery dust.

Some more treasures from my garden, but this is of the edible kind. We have an abundance of tomatoes growing in our veggie patch. All different varieties. The kids have been having great fun picking the red ones (and the odd green one too).


We haven't had much luck keeping a veggie patch thriving in the past, but this time we are determined to make it work. Inquisitive children and a hungry pet bunny do make it a little tricky to keep everything alive, but we are working on it. We had a great crop of celery last year which i hope to start growing again.

That's all from me today, it's another hot, hot day so I'm off to find a a way to keep the kids cool this afternoon.

Faery Blessings.....

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment